Crazy Goal

In March, long before the first race of the year it is easy to set some crazy goal and think you have some hope of making it. So my crazy goal for 2009 is the have the fastest big split in my age group at each of the races I have planned. Man needs something to keep the blood churning when it is still cold and a actually race is still months off.

In that regard, I hope to improve both my time-trial position and my specific training on the bike to be more time-trial focused. Of course that means more long interval training of the uncomfortable sort. As they say, pain is just weakness leaving the body. Or something like that :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rev3 Knoxville & the JumboTron

Top 10 Tips for a Sprint Triathlon

A Visit with ISU Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab