Top 14 Most Beautiful Cars

Here is my pick of the top 12 14 most beautiful cars.  One of them I own (my brother in-law Gary owned it first).  As you can imagine, it is the least expensive of the list, but I'm no less thankful.

While it may seem a bit a lot materialistic, much can be said for creating something both beautiful, and an engineering marvel.  Even if money were no object I would not be a collector of these.  I think one is plenty.  People are always more important than things, but people can also develop some pretty cool stuff.

In alphabetical order with images below:

Acura NSX

Chevrolet Corvette

Dodge Viper GTS

Ferrari Dino 246 GT

Ford GT 40

Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R

Jaguar XKE

Koenigsegg Regera

Lamborghini Miura

Lamborghini Huracan LP

McLaren 720S

Mercedes AMG GT

Porsche 918 

Saturn Sky Redline

What say you?















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rev3 Knoxville & the JumboTron

Top 10 Tips for a Sprint Triathlon

The 25 Year Journey