Do the Wise Thing 24 Hour Challenge
- Pick a 24 hour period of time, and write the date down in advance.
- Pray once in the morning, noontime, and night.
- Do something for someone else without compensation of any kind.
- Speak only the truth, and show compassion in your speech.
- Choose only healthy things for the mind, body and soul.
- Be humble all day.
- Be patient, and peaceful all day.
- Be productive as possible.
- Exercise 45 minutes.
- Encourage someone.
Some people live good lives and believe that the Lord governs the universe; that he alone is the source of all the good embraced by love and charity and all the truth espoused by faith; that life itself comes from him; and consequently that from him we live, move and have our being. The condition of these people is such that they can receive the gift of heavenly freedom, and peace too, because under these circumstances they trust only in the Lord and do not let anything else bother them. They are positive that under his care, everything leads forever toward what is good, blessed, and happy for them. People who believe they control their own lives, though, constantly feel troubled. They constantly become embroiled in their appetites, in worries about the future, and so in many forms of anxiety.