In Sync


Improving your triathlon ability seems for me to be related to just how in-sync I am within the last 4 - 6 weeks. If I hit my workouts on a regular basis, not hurting anywhere and find a reasonable amount of time I seem to make steady improvements. I say this because as of late I'm clearly out of sync.

Each day I think I'm at the start of one of those 6 weeks time frames where everything just goes smoothly. Some how it seems to fall short as of late with small injury and schedule problems. However, today is as good as any to start the "in sync" phase for a good July race. Of course I have a race scheduled in a week and a half so can't think too long of term.

Today I'm feeling real positive. This is the start of something good!

Godspeed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rev3 Knoxville & the JumboTron

Top 10 Tips for a Sprint Triathlon

A Visit with ISU Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab