My thoughts for you today

Woke up thinking this morning which is good.  Sometimes I have little such thoughts, and just try to make it through the day without falling down, or doing something stupid in public. Can you relate?

My thought to share with you this day is what we are all really here for. on this earth, at this time for one combination of two things.  To worship God and to help build a great society. Yes, simple as that sounds is your purpose today, and everyday.

Think about it, the world, this earth, your home town needs you to do good things.

Start with this basic logic.  If I believe in God, and I know it is a big step, then I will be called to account when this life is over.  If I don't then what I do on this earth, with my life means nothing. The logic behind this is at the core of what we think and become.

Secondly everyone around me is depending on me to be good. How so you ask?  Do you want to send you kids to school with people who have not determined to be good?  Do you need that ambulance crew to have decided to do good today when they are on their way to rescue you?  When that boy or girl shows up to date your child? The list is endless, the car mechanics, the policeman to college professors.  We need everyone around us to have determined to be, and do good.

I fully believe this one combination of two things is what is needed for you today.

Go ye therefore this day do and become good.  When you stand before God you will be glad you did. As for the rest of us around you, we will be better off as well.

He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rev3 Knoxville & the JumboTron

Top 10 Tips for a Sprint Triathlon

A Visit with ISU Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab