Swimming, or oh that hurt!

Well I ran the other night for the first time since my crash with mister boxer dog, and it was okay as long as I ran easy. Just did a couple of miles. Had some sore ribs in the morning, but I can deal with that.

Since running was okay, how about swimming? Yesterday after work I attempted it, but ouch that hurt. Just too much pressure on the rib cage. Got in 500 painful yards, then called it. Guess that means back to the elliptical trainer and bike till it gets better. I also made the mistake of pulling myself out of the deep end like I normally do, I didn't want to cry in public, but came close ...

Live in the spirit, ride like the wind, and don't take out a dog again.

You heard it from me first

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rev3 Knoxville & the JumboTron

Top 10 Tips for a Sprint Triathlon

A Visit with ISU Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab