Back on the Bike


After spending a week on the DL (disabled list) I was back in the gym this week which seemed to help my aching rib cage a bit. Took the brave step of getting the road bike out yesterday evening while Jared was at drivers ed. Gave me about an 1 hour and 1/2 to ride. Took it very easy and got in 24 miles. Had to ride just in the saddle and avoid any bumps as they really hurt. Probably did a bit too much since my rib is sore this morning. However, it was a beautiful evening and didn't want to waste it watching reruns of Ninja Warrior. Of course I like Ninja Warrior, but only so much. Yes, Makoto Nagano is the family hero, but he will be back tomorrow.

Today is Good Friday so I plan to attend a couple of special services both here at ISU and First Baptist. Studying Galatians 5 this week and thinking about Living in the Spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rev3 Knoxville & the JumboTron

Top 10 Tips for a Sprint Triathlon

Sermon on the Beatitudes Sierra Leone October 27 2019