Deuces Rap:

Deuces Wild Duathlon think I've done six
you would think by now I would have my fix
yet one more chance to go out and do my tricks
last race of the year to get my kicks

Jack and Joel came as a team
Craig was there with his carbon fiber gleam
Brent on a team with a black machine
Adam and Andreas showed looking fast and lean

started with the run just like I was leaving the hood
running fast like we stole something but just cause we could
at the turn around I could see where I stood
Stan an Craig breathing down my neck I knew they would

on to the bike and time to throw it down
like a get away car I got out of town
then Stan passed and put me one down
what's up with that dog who said you could come around

at the turn around now 10 more miles
watch for my brothers and check'n out their style
they are my friends but now it's a trail
stay back from me now if just for awhile

back in the park and on the last run
watch Adam motor past for the win
Andreas gets second too fast for me again
ended up forth there at the end

not a young man and maybe I can't win
yet I think I can and maybe I'll try it again
come back next year Adam, Andreas and Stan
this brother ain't down yet baby just wait for 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rev3 Knoxville & the JumboTron

Top 10 Tips for a Sprint Triathlon

A Visit with ISU Physical Therapy & Sports Rehab